Alvine DONGMO- NOUMEY
- Health Promoter Officer in the UK and International
- Health Champion for Communities
- Public Speaker
Alvine DONGMO- NOUMEY, from a black and ethnic minority background and has encountered and experienced some of the challenges faced by most of the people, passion and desire; coupled with the practical experience and the education to lead the organisation. She also represents a confident, successful and inspired role model women in the community Alzec Vision is currently working on assembling a powerful and talented directors which will directly reflect aspirations and serve our clients in the organisation’s. Come to UK in 2007, Based on her own experience and voluntary work with a charity based in Cardiff, Wolverhampton in the UK which was specialising on empowering Refugees, Migrants in promoting and inspiring them to increase their self-empowerment, self-help and self-believe. In 2013, she sets her own voluntary organisation Migrant Empowerment Group.
In 2016 she start-up ALZEC VISION CIC, her inspiring and natural skills led her to become an inspirational & motivated Speaker and Coaching. The vision of her work is aiming to bring communities together and those from marginal and disadvantaged groups such as Asylum Seekers, Refugees, Migrants, and homeless within the UK by facilitating their integration and insertion within the UK’s society. People described her as a woman with high self-confidence and an inspiring in the UK and International level.
As a result of this, she was invited by the Former Prime Minister, David Cameron in 10 Downing Street, at Westminster in London, in March 2016 for the Easter Celebration in which government’s officials met with inspiring leaders to discuss social issues that the UK society faces in any field. She was also invited to the Parliament in October 2016 to talk about her life journey because she was awarded from the National Federation of ALMOs for the Best Portrait- Photography Award.
Alvine DONGMO-NOUMEY also has several years of experience in leadership roles in Cameroon. She founded Alzec Foundation in Cameroon/Africa to prevented and relief of poverty (or financial hardship) anywhere in Africa by providing grants, items, and services to individuals in need and/or assisting in the provision of education, training, healthcare projects and all necessary support designed to enable individuals and communities to generate a sustainable income and become self-sufficient. Develop links between schools, colleges, HEI’s and communities in the UK designed at sharing good practice, expertise, valued resources, transfer knowledge and capacity, and to safeguard children, young people, teachers and parents in Africa.
To act as a resource for young people by providing advice and assistance and organizing programs of physical, educational, and other activities to advance their lives, develop their skills, capacities, and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as independent, and responsible individuals.
I- MEG Project Manager
1.1- ALZEC VISION CIC Executive Directors
1.2- 2013-2017 Wolverhampton University BSC (Hons) Health Studies.
1.3- 2016-2017 Graduated from the Birmingham School for Social Entrepreneurs.
1.4- 2017-2018 Migrant’s Leader in the community.
1.5- Since March 2013, she has set MEG.
1.6- 2016 – Health champions for the Community.
1.7- 2016 – Leader representative invited by the Former Prime Minister, David Cameroon at the Easter Reception at number 10 Downing Street.
1.8- 2016 – Leader representative invited at the House Common by the National Federation of ALMOs Portrait Exhibition – Ordinary people Extraordinary lives.
1.9- 2014-2017 Four (4) times winners of the Wolverhampton Homes Recognition Event.
1.10- 2014-2018 Five (5) times an International Fair Ambassador for the University of Wolverhampton – Variety of traditional food and drink (images and national dress all indigenous to their country).
1.11- 2018– She has acquired an OCN Level 3 on Understanding HIV and Sexual Health for Volunteers provided by Terrence Higgins Trust.
1.12- 2019- QA Level 2 in Food Safety in catering.
1.13- 2019- FAA Level 3 Certificate and Award in emergency paediatric First Aid.
1.14- 2020- COACH Weight Loss Diet Plan
Project Research Manager
- BSc (Hon) Public Health Specialist
- Currently on People Pus Start-Up Entrepreneurship to setup Charity Organisation
- International Work Placement Holder(Malta)
- Health Promotion Community Champion
- HIV/AIDS Activist
- Recent Charity Work Missionary (Malta, Zimbabwe, Kenya)
Hector MAKUYAH, from a black and ethnic minority background and has encountered and experienced some of the challenges faced by most of the people, passion and desire; coupled with the practical experience and the education to lead the organisation. She also represents a confident, successful and inspired role model women in the community Alzec Vision is currently working on assembling a powerful and talented directors which will directly reflect aspirations and serve our clients in the organisation’s. Come to UK in 2007, Based on her own experience and voluntary work with a charity based in Cardiff, Wolverhampton in the UK which was specialising on empowering Refugees, Migrants in promoting and inspiring them to increase their self-empowerment, self-help and self-believe. In 2013, she sets her own voluntary organisation Migrant Empowerment Group.
Created an efficient, highly organized office capable of responding to the varying demands of a high-pressure business. Introduced new systems, improved customer correspondence, and created a customer-first culture within the office.
- International Work placement in Malta with the Ministry of Public Health in the Entitlement office at St Luke`s Hospital, Telghet, Gwardamangia, Tal-Pieta
- Image Ambassador University of Wolverhampton Annual report 2016 Student Union
- Currently operating Research and Consulting Innovation Business in Public Health at the University of Wolverhampton Business Technology Centre
- The initiative, resourceful and able to work as an effective member of a committed team.
- Good IT skills
- Networking Skills
- Manage Risk
- Time Management
- Eager for new challenges.
Relevant Work Experience in the United Kingdom
Public Health Promotion Officer and African and European Public Health Promotion Specialist
Working within the health promotion and community HIV outreach team, to deliver appropriate programs of HIV prevention interventions aimed at African and other minority communities who may be particularly at risk of HIV infection.
- Volunteer-support worker
- Public Health Promotion Officer and African and European Public Health Promotion Specialist
- Helping to organize and implement health promotion events
- Undertake sexual health & HIV prevention outreach at appropriate locations, including public sex environment sites, and online.
- Deliver sexual health promotion sessions in targeted venues or for themed events
- Distribution of relevant resources, including condoms, kits and other campaign materials
- Assist in developing partnerships working with other relevant agencies, for example, those working in substance or alcohol misuse, Health Watch, Faith Organisations, homelessness, and community services.
- Where appropriate, engage with individuals at risk using a health trainer model to encourage society to maximize their health and well-being.
- Take responsibility to ensure effective working practices with outreach volunteers.
- Record all monitoring and statistics as required and produce reports on activity where necessary.
- Participate in promotional events e.g. Sexual Health, Pride, World AIDS Day, Fundraising and campaigning activities as appropriate
International Work in European Western Countries
European Health Insurance Cards to European Union Member States)
- Compiling statistical data reports for European Union Member States Claims for Health Entitlements
- Generating statistical data of European Union Member States Claims for Health Entitlements
- Auditing statistical data reports of European Union Member States Claims for Health Entitlements
- Data Entry of statistical reports for European Union Member States Claims for Health Entitlements
- Archiving statistical reports for European Union Member States Claims for Health Entitlements
Care, Compassion and Communication
- Provide care based on standard, knowledge, and competence.
- Engage with the clients/patients as partners in care. Should they be unable to meet their own needs then ensure that the needs are addressed in accordance with the known wishes of the patient/client or in their best interests.
- Treat patients/clients with dignity and respect also treating them as individuals taking a person-centered approach to care, demonstrating respect for diversity regardless of personal view.
- Listen and, provide information that is clear, accurate, and meaningful at a level which the patient/client can understand.
- Communicating effectively both orally and in writing, so that the meaning is always clear to enhance communication and remove barriers to effective communication in seeking to confirm understanding.
- Protect and treat all information as confidential relating to patients/clients and their care.
Organizational Aspects of Care
- Making Holistic and Systematic assessment of clients’ needs and develop a comprehensive plan of nursing care that is in the best interests and which promotes health and well-being and minimizes the risk of harm.
- Deliver and Evaluate care against the comprehensive assessment and care plan.
- Act to safeguard children and adults requiring support and protection.
- Respond appropriately to feedback from patients/clients, the public, and a wide range of sources as a vehicle for learning and development.
- Promote continuity when their care is to be transferred to another service.
- Confident to be in my own role within the Multi-disciplinary/ Multi-Agency team and to inspire confidence in others.
- Annual and monthly program planning for the implementation of program activities.
- Provide regular support visits to the established committees for strengthening and technical support.
- Support the community groups in establishing and maintaining networks with relevant government departments and other local stakeholders.
- Planning and carrying out community outreach meetings with partners in raising awareness on cultural diversity and to strengthen the support for Development policy.
- Establish and support partnerships with local leaders in government and at the community level.
- Participate and network in ARTS forums in the operational areas and national level forums.
- Planning and carrying out activities to facilitate recreational activities for social skills with special focus on education, health, protection, and self-awareness.
- Develop monitoring systems and tools for the program and also support the monitoring and evaluation personnel in monitoring and evaluating the program’s activities.
- Providing technical, administrative and management committee working together with other Agencies
- Helping to organize and implement health promotion events
- Safely delegate care to others and respond appropriately when a task is delegated and accept delegated tasks and elements of care based on knowledge, skill, and limitations of the role.
- Work safely under pressure contributing as a team member and demonstrating commitment by working flexibly to meet service needs to enable quality care to be delivered.
- Identify and safely manage risk in relation to the patient/client, the environment, self and others recognizing signs of aggression and respond appropriately to keep self and others safe.
- Work to resolve conflict and maintain a safe environment.
- Be confident in using health promotion strategies, identifying infection risks, and taking effective measures to prevent and control infection in accordance with local and national policy.
Alex Morel Kamguia
- BSc (Hon) Business Management
Alex Morel KAMGUIA, 10 years active experience in financial management.