Bringing communities together to share, empower, inspire, motivate and innovate
Welcome to Alzec Vision
Alzec Vision is Community Interest Company (CIC) that was incorporated in July 2016. The organisation aims to bring people in the communities to come together, through the provision of a range of holistic services that will enhance quality of life, learn new skills, increase economic, career prospects, improve health and well-being in the UK & International level.
WHAT WE DO FOR COMMUNITY
Family & Emotional Services
Orientation & Settling in UK
To promote equality and diversity for the benefit of the public in general by seeking to eliminate discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion; promote activities to foster understanding between people from diverse backgrounds; conduct or commission research on equality and diversity issues and publish the results to the public.
Mood pillow mate project for hospital and care homes
Sewing into primary schools and in the community
The foundation went to Cameroon
The promotion of equality and diversity for the benefit of the public in general by seeking to eliminate discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion; promote activities to foster understanding between people from diverse backgrounds; conduct or commission research on equality and diversity issues and publish the results to the public, its activities are set up to promote gender equality and inclusion of people into roles of leadership and in promoting the economy of their communities.
Our competent team represents the diversity of our communities and provide specialist services that are professional.
A total of 3670 peoples use Alzec Vision services. People have registered with us from different ethnic backgrounds and ages.
The Prevention/Relieve Poverty
The Advancement of Health or the saving of life
The Advancement of Education
The Advancement of Employment and Training
The Advancement of Research and Development
The Advancement of the Arts, Culture, and Heritage
The improvement of the life and wellbeing of peoples in the communities
Alzec Mission Statement
- To disseminate timely and useful information, to perform charitable services, and to conduct research to enhance productivity and quality of life of the poor.
- Improve the mind, body and spirit of the community.
- Provide affordable, educational, and outdoor recreational activities in a safe, clean, and inviting environments for people of all ages through excellent management practices
- Setting standards of social justice with a vigorous commitment to equal opportunity for all.
- Adopting policies which are friendly to the environment in providing citizenship and leadership training.
- To help the homeless and provide food/hunger relief to those that really need it, regardless of background, colour, religion and serving humanity as one.Alzec exists as an equal opportunity organisation. It also aims to:
- Develop a global partnership for sustainable development.
- To provide a forum for people to come together and participate and have the voice in matters relating to their existence and integration into the society.
- Collecting, recording, preserving and celebrating the achievements and contributions of New Leaders in different professions.
- To bringing people in the communities to come together and learn new skills
We aspire to make a lasting social impact by providing a quality support network for people to learn new skills through social engagement and recreational activities, allowing them to become role models and leaders in their communities. We deliver consultations, workshops, coaching, training, seminars and conferences strategically designed to educate, empower, mentor, inspire, and promote integration and leadership for people in the UK and throughout the world.